April 12, 2018 | Cbonds
One week before the key event for EM bond professionals: Cbonds Emerging Markets Bond Conference to be held in London on April 19-20, 2018.
Hurry up to join the market leaders! Registration is available by the link.
The agenda of two days Cbonds EM Bond Conference includes the following topics:
• Global macro & fixed income panel;
• Institutional investors panel;
• DCM panel;
• BondTech - how will new technologies change bond market?
• Special sections: Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Russia, Ukraine, CIS and Caucasus region states.
Final agenda is available at http://cbonds-congress.com/events/401/agenda
The expected number of participants is 200, including the UK financial institutions, EM financial institutions and corporations, international rating agencies and infrastructure companies.
The participation fee is 800 GBP / 900 EUR
UK-based buy-side is invited to participate for FREE*
To register for the event, please, fill in the registration form: http://cbonds-congress.com/events/401/registration/
Lead partner: Gazprombank;
Official partners: BCS Global Markets, AK Bars Bank;
Sponsors: Clearstream Deutsche Börse Group, Moscow Exchange, ICU;
Lead information partner: Cbonds;
Media partners: BNE Intellinews, ACI Russia, Debtwire, EMIA, Africa Global Funds, DOLFINCORP, EmergingMarkets.me, FEAS.
Ekaterina Gritsenko: firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 (812) 336-97-21 *223
Dmitry Alekseev: email@example.com, +7 (812) 336-97-21 *116
Sponsorship: Sergey Zobov: firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 (812)336-97-21 *103
Participation: Ksenia Ardelyan: email@example.com, +7 (812) 336-97-21 *132
* Buy-side: mutual funds, pension funds, hedge funds, private equity funds, trusts, insurance companies. The number of free passes is limited, please register in advance. Organizers have the right to refuse free participation without explanation.
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|