January 23, 2017 | Cbonds
|Registration for VI Cbonds Emerging Markets Bond Conference that will take place in London on April 6-7, continues. More than 100 participants were already registered for the event! |
Join right now: http://cbonds-congress.com/events/361/registration/
Since 2010, the Cbonds Emerging Markets Bond Conference has been the most current event connected to the EM capital market and bringing together professionals expertise.
This year, key sessions will feature reputed speakers on macroeconomic issues, FI analysts, representatives of DCM and managers, who will share their predictions on capital market conditions and discuss up-to-date investment ideas in the EM fixed income world.
Why to go?
• To take part in engaging discussions on acute issues related to EM fixed income markets with expert speakers.
• To make new connections and further relations with Russian and СIS issuers.
• To find new opportunities for investing in promising EM assets.
• To meet up with peers and discuss current and future market trends.
• To hold productive meetings and establish new contacts with a wide range of EM investors
Who are the participants?
The expected number of participants this year – 200, including UK financial institutions, EM financial institutions and corporations, international rating agencies and infrastructure companies.
Full list of current participants: http://www.cbonds-congress.com/events/361/participants/?l=2
The main topics:
- The outlook for 2017: inflation, GDP, EM exchange rates. The BRICS countries: performance of macroeconomic indicators.
- The implications of the new geopolitics – where are the risks for investors?
- Appeal of markets, sectors and segments. Investment ideas
- Distinctive features of the EM Eurobond primary market in 1Q2017 and forecasts for 2017
- Opportunities for euro denominated bond issuance taking into account the EU QE program.
- Risks to market access for EM issuers in 2017 (Brexit, oil prices, US interest rate hike, geopolitics)
- Alternative capital: the rise of hybrid, green bonds
- Emerging markets local debt: China, India, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Argentina
- Is the expansion of the Chinese bond market laying a foundation for long term growth?
- Local sovereign debt in Chile, Peru and Colombia
- How do local currency markets make themselves more attractive to foreign investors?
Preliminary agenda is available at: http://www.cbonds-congress.com/events/361/agenda/
Among invited speakers:
- Gunter Deuber, Head of CEE Research, Raiffeisen Bank
- Sebastien Barbe, Head of EM Research and Strategy, Credit Agricole CIB
- Michael Ganske, Partner, Head of Emerging Markets, Axa Investment Managers
- Maxim Vydrine, Portfolio Manager, Amundi Asset Management
- Brigitte Le Bris, Managing Director, Head of Global FX and EM Fixed Income, Natixis Asset Management
- Shahzad Hasan, Portfolio Manager, Allianz Global Investors
- David Saab, Managing Director, JP Morgan
- Marcelo Delmar, Managing Director, BNP Paribas
- Muge Eksi, Managing Director, Unicredit
- Ranko Milic, Executive Director, Head of CEEMEA DCM, UBS
- Viktoria Beromelidze, Head of Origination, Debt Capital Markets Centre (EMEA), Bank of China Limited London Branch
- Qinwei Wang, Ecomonist, Global Asset Allocation Research, Pioneer Investments
- Ricardo Gomez, Head Fixed Income Latam, Larrain Vial
Ekaterina Gritsenko: email@example.com,
+7 (812) 336-97-21 *223
+7 (812) 336-97-21 *116
Sergey Zobov: firstname.lastname@example.org,
+7 (812)336-97-21 *103
Ksenia Ardelyan, email@example.com
+7 (812) 336-97-21 *132
Julia Usova: firstname.lastname@example.org,
+7 (812) 336-97-21 *104
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|