July 02, 2020 | Cbonds
|The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and the USA. |
Download the report: GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
June 2020 Highlights:
• New issues amount among both EM and DM markets increased in comparison with May 2020: +12.85% and +4.38% respectively, but haven't reached the level of April 2020. US market keeps contracting: it decreased by 31.94% in comparison with May 2020.
• New Development Bank placed its inaugural COVID-response international bond and raised $1.5 billion which will be used to finance sustainable development activities in the NDB’s member countries.
• Albania, Austria, Belarus, Brazil, Croatia, Estonia, Honduras, Trinidad and Tobago and Uruguay entered the sovereign international bond market for the first time in 2020.
• DM bookrunner league table (excl. USA) leaders in January-June 2020 are Barclays ($61.6 billion), Citigroup ($59.9 billion), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($56.7 billion), JP Morgan ($55.9 billion) and BNP Paribas ($51.3 billion).
• EM bookrunner league table leaders in January-June 2020 are Citigroup ($34.3 billion), JP Morgan ($34 billion), HSBC ($29 billion), Standard Chartered Bank ($23.2 billion) and Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($19.4 billion).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||"Cbonds.ru" Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Country of registration||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|