June 02, 2020 | Cbonds
|The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and the USA. |
Download the report: GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
May 2020 Highlights:
• New issues amount among both EM and DM markets has decreased in comparison with April 2020: -16% and -18% respectively. US market has contracted by 40%.
• African market after a significant drop in previous month has increased more than 3.5 times in comparison with April 2020. New issues amount in May made up 5.1 billion which is the highest level of the region in 2020.
• Serbia, Egypt and North Macedonia entered the international bond market for the first time in 2020.
• Bahrain has issued first sovereign Sukuk on the international bond market in 2020.
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in January-May 2020 are Barclays ($52.8 billion), Citigroup ($48.8 billion), HSBC ($45.9 billion), JP Morgan ($44.5 billion) and BNP Paribas ($42.6 billion).
• EM league table leaders in January-May 2020 are Citigroup ($28.9 billion), JP Morgan ($27.5 billion), HSBC ($24.3 billion), Standard Chartered Bank ($19.7 billion) and Sachs Goldman ($16.9 billion).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||"Cbonds.ru" Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Country of registration||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|