November 07, 2019 | Cbonds
The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and the USA.
Download the report: GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
League tables are built using League Tables Generator (free access, authorisation required).
October 2019 Highlights
• New issues amount among EM for 10 months reached $646 billion. This is 11% higher than a year ago
• Saudi Arabia backed to USD market after 9 months’ time out, successfully issued 10-year benchmark for $2.5 billion.
• Italy returned after 9 years to dollar bond market, and drew SEC registered notes, total amount of $7.5 billion.
• US market added 22% in first 10 months, peaked at $1 748 billion vs 1 431 billion.
• EM league table leaders in 2019 are Citigroup ($52 billion), JP Morgan ($50 billion), HSBC ($46 billion), Standard Chartered Bank ($33 billion) and BNP Paribas ($24 billion).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2019 are Barclays ($82 billion), JP Morgan (79 billion), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($78 billion), HSBC ($76 billion), and Citigroup ($72 billion).
•EM legal advisors league table leaders in 2019 are Allen & Overy (194 deals), Linklaters (139 deals), Clifford Chance (93 deals), Cleary Gottlieb (57 deals) and Latham & Watkins (53 deals).