October 04, 2019 | Cbonds
|Cbonds prepared monthly report «CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES» for September 2019.
The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and the USA.|
Download the report: http://cbonds.com/comments/download/207239
League tables are built using League Tables Generator (free access, authorisation required).
September 2019 Highlights
• New issues amount among EM for 8 months surpassed $466 billion.
• El Salvador successfully issued 30-years $1.1 billion note.
• New issues among EM dropped by 60% YoY to $14.5 billion in August.
• EM league table leaders in 2019 are Citigroup ($34.8 billion), JP Morgan ($33 billion), HSBC ($31 billion), Standard Chartered Bank ($24.9 billion) and Deutsche Bank ($17.5 billion).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2019 are Barclays ($63 billion), Citigroup ($56 billion), JP Morgan (55 billion), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($52 billion), and HSBC ($50 billion).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2019 are Allen & Overy (138 deals), Linklaters (121 deals), Clifford Chance (86 deals), Cleary Gottlieb (52 deals) and Sidley Austin (49 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||"Cbonds.ru" Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Country of registration||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|