June 04, 2018 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for May 2018. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.
• Political tensions and high market volatility have led to downward slope in activity on international bond primary market on May;
• $48.6 bn of new international bonds have been issued last month by EM borrowers;
• Issue of Pemex consisting of four tranches with cumulative volume EUR 3.15 bn has become the biggest issue in May among EM issuers.
• May 2018 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 47.8%, Latin America - 21.8%, Middle East - 7%, Africa - 17.5%;
• EM league table leaders in 2018 are Citigroup ($32.9 bn), HSBC ($28.4 bn), JP Morgan ($30bn), Deutsche Bank ($22.3 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($20.9 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2018 are HSBC ($44.9 bn), JP Morgan ($43.3 bn), Barclays ($43.1 bn), BNP Paribas ($38.4 bn) and Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($36 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2018 are Linklaters (94 deals), Allen & Overy (78 deals), Clifford Chance (57 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (49 deals) and Davis Polk (39 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|