Texting is available for authorized users.
Please register or log in at the website.
Your request for online training has been sent. Cbonds managers will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you!
05/03/2017. Cbonds EM: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for April 2017
• EM international bond market continues its rapid growth;
• In April 2017 volume of new issues has reached $67.2 bn, $282 bn of new bonds has been issued since the beginning of the year which is 53% more than for the same period in 2016;
• Emission of Saudi Arabia sukuk bonds consisting of two tranches of $4.5 bn has become the biggest issue in April and biggest sukuk issue ever;
• April 2017 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 50.6%, of new issue volume, Middle East - 21.6%, CIS – 12%, Latin America – 6.6%.
• April2017 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia – 50,6% of new issue volume, Middle East – 21,6%, Latin America – 6,6%, Eastern Europe – 5,3%.
• EM league table leaders in 2017 are Citi ($25.4 bn), JP Morgan ($25.4 bn), HSBC ($22.8 bn), Deutsche Bank ($16.7 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($13.5 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2017 are HSBC ($37.6 bn), JP Morgan ($36.8 bn), Barclays ($33.bn), BNP Paribas ($31.2 bn) and Citi($28,3 bn) .
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2017 are Linklaters (105 deals), Allen & Overy (88 deals), Clifford Chance (88 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (55 deals) and Davis Polk (36 deals).